This program is intended for masters of medicine or biology. The Goal of the Program is getting essential competences and skills in biomedical and health sciences for further independent academic and scientific activities. The Program is intended to provide a deep and thorough knowledge in particular field of research. The program lasts 3 years and includes a total of 180 credits, 150 of which are given to the research component accomplished by research thesis (dissertation) defense. Along this, an indispensable prerequisite for a defense admission is 30 credits of mandatory learning component fulfillment which includes diverse academic courses and activities.
The program is implementing in 3 scientific topics:
– Molecular, Structural and Functional Bases of Normal and Pathologic Processes:
• Current Perspectives and Future Prospects
• Integral Molecular and Cellular Responses of Human Organism to the Pathologic Processes
- Constitutive Factors of Diseases Etiology, Clinical Course and Epidemiology
- Leadership Medical Education: Research and Innovation