Scientific-Research Department of David Tvildiani Medical University
Supports temporary or permanent cooperation of Academic staff, Undergraduate and PhD students of the Faculty of Medicine to ensure implementation of scientific-research projects at the university bases.
To support implementation of research in Biomedical and Public Health fields at the university bases and ensuring development of scientific-research skills among PhD students and undergraduate students of the Faculty of Medicine
- Coordination of the collaboration between Academic Staff, Undergraduate and PhD Students of the Faculty of Medicine aiming implementation of research projects in Biomedical and Public Health fields;
- Coordination of the collaboration with universities and research institutions in Georgia and other countries aiming implementation of joint scientific researches in Biomedical and Public Health fields;
- Dissemination of the information about open calls for the research projects in Biomedical and Public Health fields among Academic Staff, Undergraduate and PhD Students of the Faculty of Medicine
- Review of applied (by academic staff) new research projects` applications with local or invited experts.
- Ensuring review of research protocols by the university ethics committee prior to implementation of the research projects.
- Monitoring of scientific-research projects ongoing at the university base
- Consultancy of the Undergraduate and PhD Students of the Faculty of Medicine in the following issues:
- Development of the Grant Application;
- Development of the Research Protocol;
- Developing of the tools for collecting research data;
- Statistical Analysis of Research Data;
- Writing and Publishing Scientific Papers;
- Searching and processing of the scientific literature.
- Evaluation of scientific papers for plagiarism detection
- Supporting Academic Staff, Undergraduate and PhD Students regarding participation at Scientific Conferences
- Supporting the process of organizing the scientific conferences
- Further development and perfection of the theory and practice of science and research ethics