On 26th of May Chemistry Consultative Seminar was held in David Tvildiani Medical University. Seminar was conducted by Khatuna Nozadze (Chemistry Teacher). Experimental Parts was led by Sergi Kupreishvili.
The seminar covered the following topics:
• General specifics of the national examinations;
• Chemistry exam instruction;
• General guidelines, which candidates are required to take account of the examination process;
• Review of Chemistry tests;
• Test structure;
• Relevant points and issues
• Types of tests
• Variety of typical tests
• Experimental Part
In the discussion, the students had the opportunity to participate in experimental part.
David Tvildiani Medical University wish to entrants success in national examinations.