On 24th June Biology Consultative Seminar was held in David Tvildiani Medical University. Seminar was conducted by Shota Manjavidze (Biology Teacher).
The seminar covered the following topics:
• General specifics of the national examinations;
• Biology exam instruction;
• General guidelines, which candidates are required to take account of the examination process;
• Review of Biology tests;
• Test structure;
• Relevant points and issues
• Types of tests
• Variety of typical tests
• How to solve genetic problems
In the discussion, the students had the opportunity to ask Mr. Shota quiestion about biology and the national examination process and receive appropriate answers.
David Tvildiani Medical University wish to entrants success in national examinations.